Comprehensive and kind care for your animal.
Surgery for your pet can seem like a scary and daunting task. However, with our experienced and gentle staff, your pet will be feeling back to normal in no time.
Routine surgeries include:
- Soft tissue surgeries (wart removal, lumps, dermal masses, skin tumors)
- Orthopedic surgeries by Board-Certified Surgeon as needed
Higher safety standards for your furry friend.
At Glacial Ridge Vet, we try to go above and beyond to keep your pet safe. On top of normal safety protocol, we follow our own individual standards try to ensure to ensure your pet's well-being. This includes:
- Certified Veterinary Technicians monitoring your pet while he/she is under anesthesia.
- Electronic monitoring. This allows our staff to be alerted immediately in the event of complications.
- Our anesthesia machine is certified annually, as well as tested for leaks every morning.