- Dentistry: Did you know that Peridontal Disease is prevalent in 85% of all dogs and cats over 6 years of age? Dental disease causes strain on the heart, kidneys, liver, immune system and hormone balance. In addition, dental disease can be very painful and our pets are great at hiding their discomfort. Preventative and therapeutic teeth cleaning is another way we can help keep your pet happy and healthy!
- In-house lab services: Our lab has state of the art chemistry and blood counting machines. We continually update our equipment, carefully calibrate our machines and subscribe to the best programs for technical support and trouble shooting.
- Imaging: We perform routine x-rays as well as various dye studies to help show us the inner structures of the body. We routinely consult with specialists from the U of MN when needed for further clarification. We use a referral structure with a Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist for ultrasounds when needed. Our dental x-ray machine shows us what is going on under the gums~and that can be surprising!
- Internal medicine
- Surgery: While your pet undergoes surgery, you can feel comforted knowing they are being monitored by a Certified Veterinary Technician, as well as our Surgi-vet Electronic Monitoring Device.
Don't break the bank spending a fortune on retail products. Not only can you shop in the comfort of your own home and have products shipped directly to you, with our products guarantee, you can rest easy knowing you're getting high-quality product, including:
- Nature's Variety
- Nordic Natural fish oil
- Glyco Flex joint supplement
Click the MyVetStoreOnline.com icon (to right) and you'll be directed to our online store.
Don't stress over finding care for your pet.
With our wide assortment of services and products, we have just about everything you may require. For your convenience, we are dog first aid CPR certified and have Certified Veterinary Technicians on staff.
Afraid your pet is overweight? An overweight dog or cat may not be living up to their full quality of life, as their obesity can be both painful and disruptive. We work with your obese pet to get them back to a healthy weight and stay there.
We also work with animals suffering from:
- Chronic pain
- Orthopedic diseases
- Neurologic diseases